Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I ran over the rain...

I ran over the rain…
Y did I name my blog like tat?.. well does it show my excitement at being able to get a leap out of this dull class?... suddenly i feel happy... i feel unburdened...i feel weightless(ok..don remind me my digression from my diet regime)...i feel i cud run over the rain...
I m bored to my bone marrow..yuck yuck yuck... the class is sooo cruel.. well..its cruel bcoz its like a torture... n its cruel..v v v cruell... olrite.. the class is comin to an end and i think it is another god-sent note to me... to not lose my kool.. to b patient .. the ordeal is comin to an end.. I listen to God.. !! Actually i listen to only a few people.. n 1 of them is dear bhagwaan ji coz.. i like to b in the "GOOD BOOKS OF GOD"... i'll talk abt tis aspect of me in the comin blogs.. so fellow bloggers..adios... its breakfree time...!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rajat Singhvi said...

well, groupie... dats a gud start! now i'll b checkin ure blog 4 updates on a daily basis or wateva frequency u specify that u'll b updtaing ure page on... So i'll b C'ing ya!!

a said...

wah wah...
can u touch on ur diet regime topic the next time! will ask god to wait a bit,,,
cheers cheapie!!!

vishal said...

richiii.... u r so true.. this lecture is reallying getting on to nerves.. prob.. we can use this as a way to relieve our exertion.. keep up the good work and help everyone to kill there time :)))

BornFree said...

hey richa..

nice post.. mirrored my sentiments exactly.. only i would have used more gaalis.. cheers Richa.. u rock