Saturday, January 20, 2007

Final Countdown...

I have jus been woken up from my trance when i heard Rajat(gupta) walk into the room...
I assume it was already 15 mins since the class started coz thats when i usually see rajat enter the classroom..hehe

I count the time..for this is the last lecture.. its the final countdown...

Olrite..so what are my classmates upto?....i see hands raised to answer questions and i also see heads raised..these r the people who have already participated enough in class....the same content luk

Omigod..I suddenly realised..I am sitting here coz m supposed to listen in class if not participate...n well i am listening... to myself ..to the sounds around me.. to the movement around me...

Boulders breaking....crashers crashing...cement churning..my surroundings are going thru a construction..evolution..n my mind is in tandem..

Oops..suddenly everybody laughed in the class..ok i missed the joke.. but I dint miss the chance to atleast fake a laugh..

Whatever...lets look around...
Amit keeps nodding constantly... he seems to be understanding a lot more than what the prof is explaining...

Dr Atul was hellbent on gettin himself a brownie point..the lpook on his face shows he succeeded at that..

Sanjay just hit a six with his intimidating excel sheet figures...while all of us sit wondering what he is upto.. he has swept the prof off his feet...

Samaksh like a cool dude keeps track of his answer inventory and keeps supplying his share of gyaan to the class..

Rajdeep has been shooting his barrels n the smile on his face has only broadened...

Susan , with her head tilted on 1 side..keeps staring at the prof...makes me wonder wts on her mind..

As this course comes to an end.. in a flashback we started with a class of 56 "not-so-interested" students and what we are left with, is a class of 15-20 "interested-only-for-score" students...the industry volume has gone bad but the quality of the market has improved...
STOP.. too much of INDUSTRAT has got to me...
But now that we mentioned it... WE GOT THE HIGHEST NMC and STOCK PRICE...
So my thank you speech goes like this..
I thank Rajdeep and Rajat(Singhvi) for their support and special consultation with which we could surpass them..hehe...

Well.. until next time...buhbye...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey mowgli.....so much fer the B2B clas....am gld its over....
good job done thr wid all the bloggin.....its now i found out u do a lil more constructive wrk than akku....hehehe.....
keep rollin!!
Cheers...
Aastha

Devashish said...

nice work richa !!!

another course comes to an end for the benefit of all of us here, the prof. did mention he has adventures with your class.....now i realise why ???

Jay! said...

he he he :D

Unknown said...

Bloggers dream...another view to the whole scenario...I was right next to u babe...and yes I did fake the laugh too...a bit to much for that matter...But when it all ended..I did try my share of contribution...by being the first to clap(Loudest..) and the last to stop clapping..only to see the SID bros and rest of the elite group walk over to sir and shake his hand(n a leg or two!!)!! now thats not fair...we have shifted from DCP to...OCDP..(Outside Class Desp Participation)!!! And I had to refrain from doing the same...scared by the thought...what if sir asks me.."Who the hell are you??""...Yes this marks the end to IE(both the class and our grades) and a new begining to bloggin...!!!!
CB

Unknown said...

I am so glad its over, even i thought ill be a DCP, and eco man...i should crack it.... but NO..... he spoke n i dreamt... hmm...he looked nice...sitting there quietly, tied down to the chair and his mouth was tightly secured with a lock so harsh word...rather no words came out....n I stood there torturing him with MY ECO theory...... it was soooooo cute......he seemed bruised...
anywho...special thnx to rajdeep n rajat....)#**&$_%&*#??????
how about Ritu & Me