Thursday, February 8, 2007

Colors of my class....

Today we discussed Pepsi and Coke in our class...well almost all of us here r loyal to one of these brands...
Infact what's interesting to watch here is that again almost all of us are shifting to Pepsi/Coke Light...
Makes me wonder why we drink the Pepsi/Coke light....
Bcoz its sugar-free?....
or bcoz its calorie-free...?.....
carbon free...?

Well.. i drink it coz its GUILT-FREE !!!


Olrite then...Pursuing my fav hobby.... I luk around... I see each classmate of mine...each one is wearing a different color... n sumwher the colors speak for what's going on in their minds...

Satyam's colors are black and red....he sure is in an agressive mood.. probably preparing QUESTIONS for those groups who were asking him too many questions last night...!

Rajdeep sits next to me...I ask him to tell me what color he is wearing...he thinks for a while n seeing the glint in my eyes, says "Its definitely not PINK" .... hehehe...Hmmm..so it states that the color is atleast a remote brother to Pink...

I have to mention Aakanksha...coz she wears an orange..my fav color...n well.. she sure seems jumpy since the morning.. infact her hair also seems to have attained their own level of energy..

Oho... Divya just came up with a new form of cummunication- WORD TO MOUTH !!!

Devki luks pretty in Pink.. The color jus suits her carefree n calm self..

Susan laughs... n its not something which can go unnoticed...If she were laughing like that for too long then probably her face will be the color of her shirt... Purple..!

Amit wears something close to green... so apt !! ... I think v can quantify his color...Till now its only him who knows the GREENs he is going to get.. ( did v forget the 11.5..!!??!!!)

Infact.. when I saw Kriti and Amit after they got the jobs... I expected them to be Jumping around...laughing hysterically...cryin like they had won a Ms India/Mr India paegant....But wow.. they were totally in control of themselves..!!!

Hehe...Probably that is what I would be doing If and When I Land a job..!

Aijaz sits with his fingers digging into his cheeks.. probably he is trying to get sum dimples..! His color is white... n his face is as blank as the white on his shirt...

Roopal is blue... she luks fresh... she has competitive advantage .. she missed the first 2 classes n slept more...

Ohk... that reminds me.. Last morning I was first caught offguard in class... and then Bajaoed..!!

While I was busy snickering at someone else... Sir asked me what's my core competency...

n abruptly I replied " I think its my VOICE...n the way I communicate with people..."....wah wah wah...Caught...!

Sir says " How ? Through parallel conversation? "Okk.... BAJAOED...!!

Anyway ..already I have a new topic for my next blog...But before I finish... Sanjay and Rajat (Singhvi) r wearing a Fungus color shirt...

Till the next time ....
Ram Ram....

5 comments:

Rajat Singhvi said...

hey, that's not fair... It's not "fungus" coloured... its "leaf green"... I cant help it if fngus happens to be of the same colour... ;)

V said...

Talk about AKANKSHA's energy level....she came in BOUNCING and then a few hours later she BOUNCED off her chair...and she just keeps BOUNCING like a ping pong ball....
LOVES ya aKANKsha!!! And loves ya to all roomies :D

Roaminginavacuum said...

truly.. ram ram... :P

Devashish said...

wht were you doin when all of us were in sec A...............why were you not writing then ?????????

sleepysummersea said...

hey...i think i should patent the word Word to Mouth..heheh..thank god for Garima madly wispering Word of Mouth in my ears:o)